Rally Themes & Messages
The objective of the themes is to educate those who are not informed about the United States and its allies’ interfering activities which violate the sovereignty and rights of countries who may not agree with the west. The purpose is also to highlight the duplicity with which U.S. foreign policy operates under. The aim is to point out such hypocrisy which is observed by their destructive actions towards legitimately elected governments (e.g. Ethiopia) and their indifference who they use as their proxy (e.g. Terrorists and insurrectionists such as TPLF).
1. NO MORE U.S. INTERVENTION
(Sovereignty is not only for western countries)
2. RESPECT ETHIOPIA’S DEMOCRACY
(Stop championing democracies only when convenient)
3. NO MORE SUPPORTING TPLF INSURRECTIONISTS
(Insurrections are not ok everywhere, just like they are not ok in the U.S.)
Messages for Posters:
1. STOP SUPPORTING TPLF TERRORISTS
2. YOU JUST LEFT AFGHANISTAN – NOT ANOTHER WAR!
3. NOT ANOTHER WAR!
4. ETHIOPIA HAS VOTED FOR THEIR LEADER
5. AMERICA STOP FUELING WARS
6. STOP THE WAR ON ETHIOPIA
7. No More undermining democracies
8. No More installing puppet leaders
9. African Solutions for African Problems
10. No More Sanctions on Eritrea and ethiopia
11. HANDS OFF ERITREA
12. STOP SCAPEGOATING ERITREA